Business Development Team Member!
Our business development team is looking for their new colleague!
Let’s build together the new generation of Hungarian startups!
If you recognize yourself in the description below and want to work with startups, don’t hesitate to apply!
Short description of the position:
The aim of the BizDev team is to support the Hungarian startups in entering foreign markets in a fast and efficient way.
We operate like a startup,
day by day we rely on our creativity to build a system in volatile market conditions. This is not a regular job, we don’t have monotonous tasks! We face new challenges every day and we build new things. You can try yourself in all fields of the startup world, from building the strategy to writing a business plan. You can expand your knowledge and get the chance to have new experiences and develop through them.
During your job, you will work together with different startups to help them grow, get investment, validate their product, build a marketing strategy, and support them to solve other problems. The position comes with various tasks because every startup has different needs. As a consequence, you will get freedom in completing tasks, we count on your ideas and creativity to get through every obstacle.
Your responsibilities will include the process of discovering new startup ecosystems in foreign countries and establishing new partnerships with the ecosystem players. This area will also provide freedom in your work, every ecosystem and partner are different, you will have the opportunity to decide how to approach and engage them!
You can accompany the startups to international and Hungarian events and you can organize international collaborations.
It doesn’t matter if you have different experience, we are looking for a talented colleague, not the perfect CV.
The lifelong learning approach is highly appreciated among us, so don’t be afraid if you have some space to learn in the tasks listed below.
- High level of English
- Higher education (Economic / Business / Communication / Marketing)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strategic approach
- Proactivity and flexibility
- Initiative skill
- Can-do-and-will-do attitude
- Self-taught, independent, and disciplined work
- User-level office knowledge
- Conflict management skills
- Defining goals and milestones
- Identification of potential partners and clients
- Tailor-made strategic planning and business development consultancy for startups
- Consultancy about the preparation of documents for an investment (pitch deck, one-pager, business plan, go to market strategy, etc.)
- Identification of weak points and developing a proposal for solutions
- Development and compliance with methodologies, implementation schedules
- Building and nurturing foreign partnerships
- Discovering foreign startup ecosystems
- Participating in programs, conferences
- Communication with the regional coordinators of the program and the other ecosystem players
What we offer:
- Innovative, young, motivated team
- Endless opportunities for development and learning
- Hungarian and international network
- Participating at Hungarian and international conferences
- Meeting with exciting projects
- Common work with motivated, inspiring startups
- Responsibility and independent work
- Competitive salary
- Your work will have a real effect
- Here you brew coffee just for yourself
Please send your CV to email@example.com by the 28th of October!