Our business development team is looking for their new colleague! Let’s build together the new generation of Hungarian startups and establish foreign partnerships!
If you recognize yourself in the description below and want to work with startups, don’t hesitate to apply! We are waiting for your English version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 5th of February!
What we offer:
- Innovative, young, motivated team
- Endless opportunities for development and learning
- Hungarian and international network
- Participating at Hungarian and international conferences
- Working on exciting projects with experienced people
- Common work with motivated, inspiring startups
- Responsibility and independent work
- Your work will have a real effect
- Here you brew coffee just for yourself
- Defining goals and milestones
- Identification of potential partners and clients
- Tailor-made strategic planning and business development consultancy for startups
- Consultancy about the preparation of documents for an investment (pitch deck, one-pager, business plan, go to market strategy, etc.)
- Identification of weak points and developing a proposal for solutions
- Development and compliance with methodologies, implementation schedules
- Building and nurturing foreign partnerships
- Organizing study tours for foreign delegations
- Discovering foreign startup ecosystems
- Participating in programs, conferences
- Organizing foreign study tours for Hungarian startups
- Communication with the regional coordinators of the program and the other ecosystem players
Description of the position:
The aim of the BizDev team is to support the Hungarian startups in entering foreign markets in a fast and efficient way. We support startups with tailor-made business development consultancies and establish partnerships in foreign markets.
Operating like a startup, day by day we rely on our creativity to build a system in volatile market conditions. We face new challenges every day and create new opportunities. You can try yourself in all fields of the startup world, from building the strategy to writing a business plan. You can expand your knowledge and get the chance to have new experiences and develop through them.
During your job, you will work together with different startups to help them grow, get investment, validate their product, build a marketing strategy and support them to solve other problems. The position comes with various tasks because every startup has different needs. As a consequence, you will get freedom in completing tasks, we count on your ideas and creativity to get through every obstacle.
Your duties will include being responsible for the process of discovering startup ecosystems in foreign countries and establishing new partnerships with the ecosystem players. You will support our startups by organizing study tours, accompany them and facilitate their foreign market entry. Attending international startup conferences, arranging meetings with foreign partners, selecting and preparing the startups, organizing study tours for delegations in Hungary will all be part of your job. This area will also provide freedom in your work, every ecosystem and partner are different, you will have the opportunity to decide how to approach and engage them!
It doesn’t matter if you have a different experience, we are looking for a talented colleague, not the perfect CV. The life long learning approach is highly appreciated among us, so don’t be afraid if you have some space to learn in the tasks listed below.
- High level of English
- Higher education (Economic / Business / Communication / Marketing)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strategic approach
- Proactivity and flexibility
- Initiative skill
- Can-do-and-will-do attitude
- Self-taught, independent and disciplined work
- User-level office knowledge
- Conflict management skills
- 0-5 years of experience
Please send your English version of your CV to email@example.com by the 5th of February!
Follow us on: