Our business development team is looking for their new colleague! Let’s build together the new generation of the Hungarian startups and establish foreign partnerships. If you recognize yourself in the description below and want to work with startups, don’t hesitate to apply!
The aim of the BizDev team is to support the Hungarian startups in entering foreign markets in a fast and efficient way. We support startups with tailor-made business development consultations and establish partnerships in foreign markets.
Operating like a startup, day by day we rely on our creativity and ideas to build a system in quickly changing market conditions. This is not a regular job; we don’t have monotonous tasks! We face new challenges every day therefore it is essential that we are flexible and creative in our work. You can try yourself in all fields of the startup world, from building new strategies to writing a business plan, from contacting new startups, through preparing them to meeting new foreign partners to accompanying them on international study tours. You can expand your knowledge and get the chance to have new experiences and develop through them. To ensure that you can give the best of your abilities, you will have freedom in completing your tasks.
Your duties will include discovering startup ecosystems in foreign countries and establishing new partnerships with the ecosystem players. You will support our startups by organizing study tours, accompanying them and facilitating their foreign market entry. Attending international startup conferences, arranging meetings with foreign partners, selecting and preparing the startups, organizing study tours for delegations in Hungary will all be part of your job. This area will also provide freedom in your work, as every ecosystem and partner is different, you will have the opportunity to decide how to approach and engage them!
What we offer:
- International partnerships and opportunity to work abroad
- New challenges every day
- Innovative, young, motivated team
- Endless opportunities for development and learning
- Hungarian and international network
- Participating in Hungarian and international conferences
- Working on exciting projects with motivated, inspiring startups
- Responsibility and independent work
- Your work will have real effect on the Hungarian startup ecosystem
- Identifying and contacting potential partners and clients
- Tailor-made strategic planning and business development consultancy for startups:
- Identification of weak points and developing a proposal for solutions
- Consultancy about the preparation of documents for an investment (pitch deck, one-pager, business plan, go to market strategy, etc.)
- Building and nurturing foreign partnerships
- Discovering foreign startup ecosystems
- Participating in events and conferences
- Organizing foreign study tours for Hungarian startups and foreign delegations
- Communication with the regional coordinators of the program and the other ecosystem actors
- Communication with startups, and local and international partners
You are the ideal candidate if you…
- have excellent command of business English (both written and verbal);
- have a college/university degree in Economics, Business, Communications or Marketing;
- you have experience in the startup world or up-to-date knowledge about the Hungarian startup ecosystem;
- have excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- have problem solving and decision-making skills;
- are a strategic thinker;
- are proactive and flexible;
- have a can-do-and-will-do attitude;
- can provide self-taught, independent and disciplined work;
- 1-5 years of experience.
It doesn’t matter if you have different experience, we are looking for a talented colleague, not the perfect CV. The lifelong learning approach is highly appreciated among us, so don’t be afraid if you have some space to learn in the tasks listed below.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Business Development Team Member’ until 27th August 2021.