Mutasd be ötletedet, projektedet több ezer befektető, üzletember és érdeklődő előtt Kínában, Hangzhou városában!
Az Internet+ Award a világ minden tájáról várja a jelentkezőket, a legjobbnak ítélt hatvan projekt pedig élőben is bemutatkozhat a nagyszabású díjátadón. Az egyedülálló lehetőséggel nem csupán rangos elismerést, de értékes nemzetközi kapcsolatokat is nyerhettek!
A továbbjutók kiutazását, valamint szállását is a szervezők állják!
Elvárás, hogy 18 feletti tanuló vagy hallgató legyél, illetve ha már befejezted felsőfokú tanulmányaidat, akkor a diplomád 2014-ben vagy később került kiállításra.
További részleteket lent találsz, jelentkezni pedig az alábbi űrlapon keresztül tudsz július 15-ig:
Sok sikert! 😊
What is the International Track of the “Internet+” Award
The International Track of the Fifth Award invites outstanding young innovators and entrepreneurs from around the world to participate in this event, to help converge innovative thinking and inspire entrepreneurial courage. Young talents can compete in the same field, meet investors, exchange ideas and cooperate with each other to grow together.
The fourth award held in 2018 witnessed the participation of 2,278 colleges and universities in mainland China, 33 higher education institutions in Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan, and higher education institutions from 50 countries or regions. During the award, more than 1,000 Chinese and foreign investors, entrepreneurs, entrepreneurial incubator tutors, and experts participated in the selection and guidance effort. A large number of high-quality projects have stood out and gained wider market visibility, securing better investment assessment and speed. According to the nature and category of projects, this award consists of Business Enterprise group, Social Enterprise Group and Proposition Group.
The Organizing Committee of the Award will cover international travel expenses (economy class only) and the cost of local accommodation for 1 to 2 persons of the finalist teams.
- A three-level evaluation system is to be adopted: region-based preliminary round, online semi-final and on-site final.
- Bronze prizes will be awarded (no more than 300 projects) through online semi-final from all the signed-up projects after the preliminary round.
- 60 winning projects will be selected among bronze projects to take part in the on-site final award.There are 15 gold awards and 45 silver awards set for the on-site final.
- Honor certificates shall be granted by the Organizing Committee of the Award, with no prize money.
When will the Award be held
Teams can sign up from May 15th to July 15th, the final on-site final award will be held at late October 2019.
Where will the on-site final Award be held
The on-site final and award ceremony will be held in Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China.
Who are expected to participate
- Teams having original ideas, technologies, products or business models etc. with clear business plans, can sign in as Business Enterprise Group.
- Teams addressing social challenges by commercial means, form a positive, virtuous and sustainable operation mode, can sign in as Social Enterprise Group.
Team members should be currently registered students above 18 years of age, or graduates who graduated from university within the past 5 years (graduating after 2014)
Why should you participate
- Free trip to Hangzhou, if your team get to the final.
- Make your products or service visible in China.
- Meet potential partners, opportunities for your products or service come to China market.
- Meet potential investors in China.
- Meet other excellent teams from all over the world.
How to register for the competition
Click on the link below to sign your team up:
When we get your materials, we will contact you as soon as possible.
As a partner of the “Internet+” Award, Ichi Foundation is cooperating with the organizer to recruit international teams, mainly from Europe and from some other countries as well.
We wish you a success, hope to see you in Hangzhou in late October this year.